Medical Billing Services Done Right
If you are just gathering information or need assistance right away, we can help.
Is your medical practice struggling getting claims paid? Frustrated? Fell helpless?
We solve this.
We do this by helping practices by using the systems and people we have in place to collect your money, faster and easier.
Call us now at 703-327-1800 to explore how we can help you with your medical billing.
One of the things we do well is capturing the money that is due you. Our Experienced Billers, Certified Professional Coders (CPC) and Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) are relentless in dealing with insurance companies to get your claims paid. By working together with your practice, we will be able to bill insurance and patients effectively. With our monthly management reports you will easily be able to keep track of our progress and collection efforts.
Our initial agreement is only for six months and then we will switch to a month to month basis. This gives us great incentive to perform well for you and get your money, especially since you have the option to cancel your agreement with us at any time.
Following is a basic summary of the medical billing services we perform to “CAPTURE” your revenue.
Capture’s Medical Billing Services Include:
- Review fees
- Review and Update Fee Tickets if needed
- Review and Update Patient Registration forms if needed
- Review and Update Financial Agreement if needed
- Review and Update Daily Balance Front Desk Sheets if needed
- Enter Demographic Data into Practice Management System
- Charge Entry from Fee Tickets
- Check for accuracy of Charges
- Submit Request for Information forms when additional information is needed from office
- Submit claims via RealMed Clearinghouse
- Follow-up immediately on claims rejected by clearinghouse and resubmit
- Post EOBs
- Appeal Denied claims as needed
- Send patient statement weekly
- Handle all patient billing calls
- Post patient payments
- Follow-up on unpaid insurance claims
- Follow-up on unpaid Patient accounts
- Soft Collections – 3 statements, 1 collection letter, calls to patients
- Set up patient payment plans if needed
- Forward patient balance accounts to outside collections with practice approval
- Scan all documents
- Provide monthly accounting reports to management
We also do mini chart audits to ensure the physicians are coding and documenting properly. We will then provide feedback. Plus we will assist you in the transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 with its 140,000 new codes.
Our rate is based on your specialty, number of patient visits, procedures vs. office visits, average dollar amount of the claims, revenue and number of providers. Capture charges a percentage of the money we can bring in for you.
As you search for medical billing companies please remember that with Capture you get a physician owned company where all work is processed by Experienced Medical Billers and Certified Coders at our secure office facilities outside of Washington, DC.
When you succeed, we succeed.
Capture Billing and Consulting, Inc. relieves the burden of insurance and patient billing, providing you and your staff more time to do what you love and do best – provide quality care to your patients! Our comprehensive services are designed to maximize your profit while minimizing your costs. We handle all the hassles of dealing with the insurance companies while fighting for your maximum reimbursements. _______________________________________________________
What do our services include?
Capture Billing services a variety of medical specialties. We will post, review and submit all office charges, hospital visits, surgeries, and diagnostic and laboratory tests, to ensure accuracy, completeness and proper coding. READ MORE
Claims are submitted and tracked electronically for immediate payment, follow up and resolution. READ MORE
We appeal all denials to ensure correct claims processing and compensation. READ MORE
Our expert patient and insurance payment posting team enters in payments on a daily basis. READ MORE
We handle all patient billing and collections. Patients will communicate with us directly regarding all billing issues. READ MORE
All unpaid claims are reviewed and acted upon to get you’re the money you worked for READ MORE
Every month Capture Billing provides you with a customized financial reports package which allows you to closely track your practice’s financial health. READ MORE
It generally takes two to three weeks to get things going so start today and contact us. See what a difference Capture Billing can make.