The analysis of any medical billing or coding question is dependent on numerous specific facts — including the factual situations present related to the patients, the practice, the professionals and the medical services and advice. Additionally, laws and regulations and insurance and payer policies (as well as coding itself) are subject to change. The information that has been accurate previously can be particularly dependent on changes in time or circumstances. The information contained in this web site is intended as general information only. It is not intended to serve as medical, health, legal or financial advice or as a substitute for professional advice of a medical coding professional, healthcare consultant, physician or medical professional, legal counsel, accountant or financial adviser. If you have a question about a specific matter, you should contact a professional adviser directly.
CPT copyright American Medical Association. All rights reserved. CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Blog Comment Policy
We greatly encourage your comments on our Capture Billing blog and hope that you will participate in our discussions. We do our best to respond to every comment but please keep in mind that we may not be able to get back to you right away. Comments that are not relevant to the current topic or comments that are self-promoting will will be deleted.
We request that comments posted maintain a basic level of civility with mutual respect, and profanity, abusive language and personal attacks will not be tolerated and deleted.
All comments and viewpoints are welcome but please focus your comments to be relevant to the topic of discussion. We will post only comments that relate to the topic and must be in response to the blog post and/or the developing conversation within the blog post. Comments that actively derail or distract from the pertinent conversation will be deleted.
By posting comments and guest posting or publishing any other material on the Capture Billing blog, you give Capture Billing the right to distribute, reproduce, publish, edit, display, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media type.
You agree that you will not:
1. Post material that might infringe on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
2. Post material that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable, defamatory, obscene, slanderous, hateful, threatening, harassing, embarrassing or abusive to any other person or entity as determined by Capture Billing.
3. Post any solicitation of business or advertisements. Comments that promote a service, product or a solicitation of any proposal or business will be removed.
4. Post the same note more than once or “spam”. Any comment discerned as comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
5. Prevent enjoyment of the site by including or uploading any viruses or malware.
6. Impersonate another person nor allow any other person or entity to improperly use your own identification for viewing or for posting comments.
7. Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
Capture Billing reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
1. Remove comments that are considered disruptive, illegal, abusive or otherwise do not conform with these Terms and Conditions. Anyone who violates the policy described may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
2. Terminate a user’s access to our blog upon breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog, regardless of whether these communications violate the Terms and Conditions.
4. Finally, Capture Billing does not claim any ownership of posted comments and these comments are the sole responsibility of the user/poster.
By submitting your comment to the Capture Billing blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and that you hold this site and all representatives and subsidiaries harmless from any and all liabilities, damages or repercussions. You agree that you will indemnify Capture Billing against any losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising of a claim by a third party relating to any material you posted.
All comments within this blog are the sole responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, nor administrator, contributor, editor or author.
We retain the discretion to determine which posts or comments violate our Blog Comment Policy and we reserve the right to remove and/or not post these comments. We also reserve the right to modify our Blog Comment Policy Terms and Conditions at any time. The views expressed within these posted comments do not necessarily reflect those views of Capture Billing.
Good etiquette is a must on group boards.
- Follow Pinterest rules.
- Pin only quality, relevant images to the board’s subject matter.
- Don’t flood the board with too many pins all at once.
- No spam.
- Capture Billing reserves the right to remove pins that are considered, in its sole judgement, span, disruptive, illegal, abusive or otherwise do not conform with these Terms and Conditions. Anyone who violates the policy described may be blocked from future access to group boards.
Credit Card Processing
You can use your credit card at www.CaptureBilling.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.CaptureBilling.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.