We have put together a list of resources to help new or even experienced healthcare bloggers.
The Ultimate SEO Healthcare Blogging Checklist
- Get Social Health with Janet Kennedy
- ProBlogger Podcast with Darren Rowse
- The Unknown Secrets of Internet Marketing with Chris Burres
Blogging and Social Media Help and Training
- Get Social Health Academy
Find out more here: Social Content Solutions – Get Social Health
- David Risley
David helps you strategically set up your blog so that you can attract the right kind of people that you can provide the most help to.
- The Healthcare Writers Network
The Healthcare Writers Network helps nurse writers connect with businesses in need of freelance writers, as well as helping with tips and encouragement along the way.
Find out more here: Announcing…The Healthcare Writers Network!
- The Social Nurse
The Social Nurse is a consulting company that specializes in content strategy and writer coaching.
Here are three digital marketing books I consider the best I have read and I have read about 50. These books are not specific to blogging but will give you the overall picture of digital marketing you will need to know when you promote your posts.
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR (current edition) by David Meerman Scott
- Inbound Marketing by Brian Halligan
- Crush It by Gary Vanerchuck
Please note that some of these links are affiliate links.